Blogging for online sex workers is no different than blogging about household products. While your audience is different, your purpose is the same. You want customers to find your website through your keywords and purchase your services. If blogging freaks you out and makes your heart beat out your chest, you’re not alone. A lot of people find blogging challenging and a major task. While blogging may be a job, it’s a great way to get noticed by potential customers.
All online sex workers should have a marketing plan in place. If you know anything about marketing, you know that humans usually have to see things seven times before deciding to purchase something. This same rule applies to your business. What are seven different ways you can advertise your services to potential customers? Well, blogging should be one of them. Always go with free effective ways to advertise first.
Think about how you find things you’re interested in. You search a keyword on a search engine such as Google and go through the first two pages of results and do your research. This is what customers who are interested in online sex services do as well. They search for femdom phone sex, ebony cam sex, cheap phone sex, sensual dommes, etc. By having a blog, you can place these keywords that customers search for on search engines so they can find you.
How to Blog
Blogging for online sex workers is simple once you get the hang of things. You’ll want to blog at least 3-5 times a week to give readers new content and get your blog up in the search engines. I usually tell people who are just starting out to blog once a day for 30 days straight. This really gets the ball rolling with content. It’s kind of like how online sex workers film a bunch of content to post to fanclub sites like Pocketstars or Fansly. It’s always good to have more than enough content(written) for potential customers to read.
I’m going to break down blogging in five simple steps and include a link to a FREE blogging guide I created.
- Blogs should be a minimum of 300 words. Google favors blogs that are this length at least but loves articles and blogs that are even longer. If you’re really into a topic, keep writing.
- Include at least one picture in your blog posts. Pictures add some color to blog posts and can help with the ranking of your site. Use alt tags.
- Use headings in blog posts to help with the flow of your content. Labeling paragraphs with headings helps the reader also know what to expect and reference the article later if needed.
- Include keywords in all blog posts. Your blog should have a focus keyword that you mention a couple of times throughout your text. If you need assistance with keywords, I recommend getting a keyword tracker. Read this article to learn about SEO tools for Online Sex Workers.
- Make your articles/blog posts interesting! Don’t give away too much, but you want to grab the readers attention. Give them a small taste.
If done right, blogging can be used as your primary source for traffic. While it does take time to build up your clientele through blogging, the benefits are rewarding. I get hundreds of views of day on this very blog all because of the keywords I use. My indie phone sex sites also receive tons of views just because of my blogs. Most of my customers found me because of my blog posts.
So before you head out, grab a copy of my FREE pdf on How to Blog.
A lot of you have been inquiring about purchasing ad space on my sites. I will be putting something together soon for this. It’s a FREE option that I’m hoping everyone will benefit from. I’ll write about it soon!
Questions? Email me at email@example.com